Monday, January 02, 2006

Let the debate begin!

Well, it is now officially 2006, and that means it's time for debates, forums, or whatever you want to call them. It's time for the four of us who have taken the plunge in the 1st District to start discussing the issues in joint public appearances.

I'ver said all along that I am willing to debate the issues at any time and in any place, regardless of the format. Some folks seem to get spooked at the prospect of an open, free-wheeling debate. I'm not one of those people.
I say, let's rock and roll.

The Rockingham/Strafford Democracy for America group will host a forum on February 4 at the Memorial Union Building on the UNH campus. Naturally, I have accepted the invitation. As soon as I have more details on the time and format, I'll be sure topost the info here on the blog.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?