Thursday, April 13, 2006

Birthday Vanity Post

Today I celebrate what I hope will be the first of many 39th birthdays.

I've always found it somewhat interesting that I share a birthday with both Thomas Jefferson and Harlod Stassen.

Other folks with an April 13 birthday include Butch Cassidy, Samuel Beckett, Eudora Welty, and Max Weinberg. Gotta admit, this would make for an intersting birthday party.

No big plans. Kat and I will have dinner with her folks (who are up visiting from New Orleans this week) at India Palace, one of my favorite local restaurants, and probably meet a few friends for coffee later on. I know, a wild and crazy guy...

First, though, I'll attend a fundraiser for my good friend Bob Bruce. Bob is running for Governor's Council in the district that includes most of greater Manchester. Bob's a solid guy with a background in law enforcement and high tech, and he will bring a much-needed sense of perspective to the Council.

For those of you from outside of NH, the Council is a five member body that approves gubernatorial appointments, including judgeships, as well as any state contract with a value of $5,000 or more. It's a somewhat low-profile but very influential entity. New Hampshire and Massachussetts are the only states with this colonial era institution.

Comments:
Very nice! I found a place where you can
make some nice extra cash secret shopping. Just go to the site below
and put in your zip to see what's available in your area.
I made over $900 last month having fun!
make extra money
 
Very nice! I found a place where you can
make some nice extra cash secret shopping. Just go to the site below
and put in your zip to see what's available in your area.
I made over $900 last month having fun!
make extra money
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?